[CCCNFBW] Cash back

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:48:31 UTC 2019

Thank you, yes I am aware that they are the same company. However I am concerned as beaches is a far more popular and more wide reaching option for people. I do not believe we will have the same success with warehouse 23 for various reasons that I could go into if everyone would like. I just want to make sure we are sticking to the plan that we set forth. Did we ask for warehouse 23 or did they just tell us that’s where it was going to be? Do we not have a choice holding it at Beaches? I wish the process had more transparency so that we understood it better for our ongoing fundraisers

Matthew Hines
360-980-2385