[CCCNFBW] tomorrow is the final day for convention registration

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 23:52:21 UTC 2019

I just wanted to send a reminder that tomorrow is the final day to register
for the convention. After tomorrow evening, if you have not registered, and
are planning to register at the door, there will not be a meal available for
you. In addition, please make sure you have a hotel room booked under our
room rate, which does include a free breakfast. If you received a lower rate
and were told breakfast would be free, we have been told by the hotel this
is not the case: therefore, please take it up with the hotel if you are in
this situation. In addition, if you require shuttle service to and from the
hotel and Amtrak station, please let me know by the end of tomorrow as well.
E-mail me directly at corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
<mailto:corey.grandstaff at gmail.com>  with any questions or your train
shuttle reservations. Thanks.

     Corey Grandstaff