[CCCNFBW] Presidential Report 2019 | National Federation of the Blind

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 20:30:41 UTC 2019

Here is President Riccobono’s report to the convention. I have included the link to the audio version as well as the text. Personally I prefer the audio because I hear it in our presidents voice and it reinforces the importance for me. Our programs and priorities are wide ranging; from employment to parental rights, web accessibility, banking, commerce and the introduction of braille materials into the main stream. If you would like to work on these things or if you have ideas for new programs and priorities be sure to attend our state convention November 1-3 in Olympia.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington

https://www.nfb.org/resources/speeches-and-reports/presidential-reports/presidential-report-2019

https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/2019-convention-highlights/04_presidential_report.mp3

Sent from Marci's iPhone