[CCCNFBW] convention reminders

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:29:32 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists:

Our convention is fast approaching. Please remember to do the following if
you are planning to attend:

1.	Get a hotel room. They have extended our block until Thursday
October 24.
2.	Register. The registration deadline is October 27 by the end of the
day.
3.	If you need free shuttle service from the Amtrak station to and from
the hotel, please send an e-mail to corey.grandstaff at gmail
<mailto:corey.grandstaff at gmail> .com with the following information by
October 27:

A.	Date you are arriving, train number, and time you are arriving.
B.	Time you are departing, train number, and date you are departing.

Thank you.

Corey Grandstaff, affiliate Treasurer