[CCCNFBW] raffle so far

vincentricks65 vincentricks65 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 03:04:22 UTC 2019

Sounds great Corey, and thank you for the update.Vincent Ricks. Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Corey Grandstaff via CCCNFBW <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> Date: 11/9/19  6:52 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: "'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'" <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> Cc: Corey Grandstaff <corey.grandstaff at gmail.com> Subject: [CCCNFBW] raffle so far By my accounting on the number of tickets sold we are $5 from breaking even on the holiday fundraiser, so everything going forward should be profit.