[CCCNFBW] Holiday party location - Great Taste Chinese Restaurant

Mario Eiland eilandm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 21:27:52 UTC 2019

HI Everyone,

The Great Taste Chinese Restaurant banquet room holds up to 30 to 35 people. Since I haven't attended many of these local NFB gatherings I am not sure how many people might show up to the party. However, I did reserve it for Saturday December 14 from 12:00 to 2:00. If it's decided to hold it somewhere else then I need to know so I can cancel the reservations so someone else can use it.

Address:

8101 NE Parkway Dr, Suite E4

Vancouver, WA 98662

Telephone:

(360) 896-1060

This is very close to the Vancouver mall.

Thanks!

Mario