[CCCNFBW] Chapter announcement

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 20:03:32 UTC 2019

Hello everyone, please see the below announcements from yesterday‘s meeting

Anyone requesting assistance from the chapter to attend national convention must contact President Grandstaff by May 25. Please reach out to him by phone or email for your request.

Our chapter meetings will return to the Washington State school for the blind starting in June.  Our June 8 meeting will start at 12 PM with the board meeting followed by the general chapter meeting from 1 PM until 3 PM.

The chapter voted to recess during July and August. No chapter meetings will be held in either July or August.

The chapter picnic will take place on August 24 at Corey’s house. Time and food instructions will be distributed by the picnic committee

If you plan to volunteer for Gee Creek August 10 and 11th, make sure to contact Doug no later than June 1.

Matthew Hines