[CCCNFBW] Our next chapter meeting: importent

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Thu May 9 06:57:03 UTC 2019

At least I think it is important information.

Corey  is correct in the addressfor Lisa's Country Kitchen.

The food is good and the portions are very good size.

The first time going to Lisa's could be a mobility challenge.

Getting a ride there for the first time   and then if you want to use the
bus going home  might be an easy way to learn the process.

If you want to use the bus, here is some information:

The 72 route serves that area. It leaves the mall on the hour. It gets to
the drop off point in about 10 minutes.

Tell the driver you want the 7-11 stop or if the audibles are working listen
for the announcement "76th Street".

Upon exiting the bus, turn left and continue walking in the direction the
was traveling.

When you get to the intersection, you should hear the beeping of the
audibles. I would encourage using both the traffic and the audibles for
crossing.

At this intersection the audible you need to push faces the other street.
Other words when you face the pole  the button used to cross 76th street is
on  right side of the pole.

 When you push the button it is announced "wait to cross 76th street" or the
button on the left "wait to cross Covington".

I'd encourage using the 76th crossing. After crossing 76th street you will
neeed to cross 94th Ave. Again the buttons are arrange  facing the other
street.

After crossing 94th Ave. turn right and go to the second drive way and turn
into the business complex. The complex is sit up in the shape of a u. Lisa's
sits at the very back or bottom of the u.

I'll tell them people will be asking for the NFB meeting.

If you take the bus back, the route is different. If needed I'll explain it
on the day of the meeting.

Bob