[CCCNFBW] wine & cheese

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Mon May 6 14:25:30 UTC 2019

Thank you to all who attended and helped make the event success. We sold a
total of 65 tickets before the event, not quite sure how many were sold at
the door. We had a total of 55 people attend. Doug will have the numbers
over the next couple days as far as what was raised. Thanks.

      Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President