[CCCNFBW] Uncork for Braille Updated Donation List

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 04:54:11 UTC 2019

Hello everyone, thank you so much for your hard work.  I have updated the
list of donations and pasted it below.  If there are any additions,
subtractions or revisions, please let me know.

Uncork for Braille Donations List

Businesses Contacted

Amaro’s Table (Patricia)

Bath and Body Works (Bob)

Beaches (Bob)

Burnt Bridge Cellars (Patricia)

Butcher Boys (Bob)

Dutch Brothers (Bob)

Firehouse Subs (Bob)

Hilton Vancouver (Corey)

Jerusalem Café (Patricia)

La Bottega (Patricia)

Lisa Country Kitchen (Bob)

Main Event Bar and Grill (Corey)

Massage (Many people)

Mighty Bowl (Marybeth)

Olive Garden (Bob)

Outback steak house (Bob)

Pied Piper Pizza (Bob)

Pike Road Winery (Patricia)

Red Lobster (Bob)

Red Robin (Bob)

Round Table (Bob)

Shari’s (Bob)

Smoken Oaks (Bob)

The Source Rock climbing (Marybeth)Ulta (Bob)

Tommy O’s (Bob)

Vancouver Kraft Beer and Wine Festival (Patricia)

Vancouver Pizza (Bob)

Vancouver Symphony Orchestra (Patricia)

Yankee Candle (Bob)

Items in Hand

4 Scented Soaps ($25 Value)

Amazon Show (Matt, $230 Value)

Apple TV (Kay, 4th generation 64GB, $150.00 Value)

Bleu Door Bakery (Bob, Patricia gift certificate)

Burnt Bridge (Patricia - 2 Bottles, $25 and $35 Value)

Jerusalem Cafe $25, Patricia)

Karen’s Nails ( Patricia - Gift certificate, Manicure)

La Bottega (Patricia, gift certificate

Main Event bar and grill 4x $25 (Corey)

Mighty Bowl ($20 gift card, Marybeth)

Pike Road Winery (Patricia - gift certificates, 3 wine bottles $18 Value,
$35 Value and $50 Value)

Red Robin (Gift card in tea bottle, Bob)

Say Chao (Bob, $25 gift certificate)

Smoken Oaks Bob, 2 $50 gift certificates)

The Source Rock Climbing ($50, Marybeth)

Vancouver Craft Beer and Wine Festival (VIP Passes, t-shirts and glasses,
Patricia)

Vancouver Symphony Orchestra (Patricia - pair of season passes $400.00
Value)

Items Pledg

Blind Onion Pizza (2 free pizzas, Matt)

Firehouse Subs (Basket, Bob)

Fleur Chocolates (Patricia - boxes of truffles $10 each)

Olive Garden (basket, Bob)

Outback Steakhouse (gift card, Bob)

Red Lobster ($50, Bob)

Ulta (Product Package, Bob)