[CCCNFBW] donations for wine and cheese

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 17 05:57:44 UTC 2019

Here is the status of businesses   and their donations:

Say Ciao $25 gift certificate

Sugar and Salt bakery: will call either Corey or myself.

Blue Door baker and sandwitch: will call Corey

Vancouver Pizza: Will call Corey or myself

Mexican  place at 1801 Main St.: Will call Corey

Pizza place on Northwest corner of Evergreen and Main: Will call corey or
myself.

Smokein Oaks:  two 50 dollar gift cards.

Tommio's: Will call Corey.

Most of the    places I went to, the manager was either busy or not there.
So I left my phone number and also made them aware of corey's number in the
donation letter.

Corey, let me know if you receive any calls. If no calls, I'll check back
with them in a week or so.