[CCCNFBW] Uncork For Braille flyer

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Mon Mar 11 00:07:42 UTC 2019

I checked with Corey last week to clarify the cost of the raffle tickets and he indicated that they are one dollar each or six for five dollars. The five dollar raffle tickets were the ones that we used for the separate symphony fundraiser. I want to make sure that I understand correctly and that the flyer is correct before I start sending it out.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone