[CCCNFBW] More donations for the uncork for braille event

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Mar 2 22:07:05 UTC 2019

Yesterday I got a $25 gift certificate from Jerusalem Café and from Pike Road winery in Carlton Oregon I got one bottle of white wine valued at $18, one bottle of red wine valued at $35, another bottle of red wine valued at $50, and two certificates for free tastings in their tasting room each coupon for two people.
I also got a gift certificate from Karen’s nails.
Because some of the wines that I have are quite expensive I would like to divide them up into different gift baskets or use them for a silent auction item.
We stopped by cellar 55 yesterday to pick up the wine and had hope to talk to Michelle but she was not there. I thought she might have some suggestions as to a good placement for the silent auction and raffle items.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone