[CCCNFBW] a convention question

Maurice mines mmines1 at icloud.com
Mon Jun 24 05:02:05 UTC 2019

As less Fitzpatrick stated if along the hotel lobby is your friend when
going to see a friend.

Small question, a friend just sent me a list of prices that I sent to
Mr. Fitzpatrick, what people appreciate if I sent that list of prices to
the list, it is not an exhaustive list. But it paints a picture that
makes me wish that one’s pockets were endless. I heard about the six
dollar coffee, but the coffee is not six dollars. That’s the good news
the bad news, the water is six dollars. I’d be curious to see what
people’s responses to the seller? The list comes from a very
trustworthy person my friend the president of the Delaware affiliate.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur calls  sign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
And hopefully the friend on many people in Clark County Washington.
Where’s Ben said by more than one family member is where I grew up,
certainly not 100° heat Bakersfield but life is what it is. Be well
everyone?