[CCCNFBW] a convention question

Maurice mines mmines1 at icloud.com
Sat Jun 22 17:14:50 UTC 2019

  Good morning Mr. Sellers, to answer your question the way I understand
things, yes the card works in the elevator it will only take you to the
floor that you’re on. The comment about can the elevator being fold I
don’t think so I wouldn’t try it. Hope this short answer helps?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.