[CCCNFBW] a convention question

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 22 17:03:15 UTC 2019

Perhaps others have read this, but at the hotel we will be given proximity
(electronic key)  card. Which is used to get into our room, which is nothing
new. But I understand we will also use this card when we get on an elevator
and swipe it which selects our floor.

Have there been those who have used  an electronic key, on an elevator,  for
selecting their floor?

The picture it paints when  a group of people are   all trying to get on the
elevator at the same time (anyone who has been to a NFB convention
understands what I mean).

I understand  that the key only selects your floor. What  or how does one go
to a floor for the purpose of meeting or visiting a friend?

Bob