[CCCNFBW] Thank You Letters

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 18:02:01 UTC 2019

Ray and I will be glad to contact all of the people from which we received donations. Not sure if I can remember them all but they include Pike Road winery, burnt Bridge winery, craft beer and wine fest, Vancouver Symphony, Jerusalem Café, blue door café, la Bodager restaurant, Karen‘s nails. Also the lady that donated the for scented soaps.

Sent from my iPhone