[CCCNFBW] Meeting Reap
corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:33:02 UTC 2019
Thanks for this summary.
From: CCCNFBW <cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Matthew Hines via
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:02 PM
To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List' <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Matthew Hines <matthewhines984 at gmail.com>
Subject: [CCCNFBW] Meeting Reap
Please see a summary of last Saturday's meeting on 6/8/19
* Grants were distributed for National Convention. We look forward to
bringing a strong presence from our chapter to the National Convention in
* Gee Creek has been cancelled due to not having enough volunteers.
We will hopefully resume in 2020.
* The chapter Picnic will take place on Saturday August 24th starting
at 12pm at Corey's House. Kay has volunteered to organize the picnic.
Please RSVP by August 17th and let Kay know what you are bringing to the
picnic pot luck. The chapter will provide burgers and chicken for the
* Matt and Corey will attend a meeting with C-Tran managers on 6/10/19
to discuss the accessibility of the C-Van application.
* The chapter will soon send out a donated ringtone for all members to
enjoy on their personal device.
* Tri-Met and C-Tran now have hop pass available on both android and
Apple devices for download. Pay directly with your phone when boarding the
bus. C-Van coming soon.
* No meetings until September.
Take care all
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CCCNFBW