[CCCNFBW] c-tran updates

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 03:29:26 UTC 2019

I just wanted to send an e-mail thanking Betty and Matthew for joining me in
a meeting with C-Tran back in the beginning of June. We had a productive
meeting and I am excited to announce the c-van pre-application is now
accessible and is now an HTML fillable form, here is the link:

https://www.c-tran.com/paratransit-pre-application

C-Tran has given us a deadline of the end of August for when the C-Van
application will be accessible as well in an online HTML form. In addition,
Beth Cox, the Manager of Customer Service, has met with the maintenance team
at C-Tran regarding the volume of the audible callout bus stops. They have
established a minimum level they feel can be heard in the back of buses with
the air conditioner going. There was a test run that is near the end of
testing in a fleet of buses, if this seems to be working, they are rolling
this out to all buses in the C-Tran fleet.

This effort by our members is a great example of the purpose of our
organization and our power as consumers. Thank you, lets keep advocating and
making sure our voice is continued to be heard loud and strong.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President