[CCCNFBW] Fwd: [NFBWATLK] Washington Seminar Update

mjc59 at comcast.net mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 19:08:10 UTC 2019

I want to thank Corey for posting to this list. I posted to the NFB of Washington list and our Facebook page last night but apparently my list post not go through.

There is definitely still time to call Senato Cantwell’s Office today. I will let everyone know as soon as we have an appointment with representative Herrera Beutler’s office.

Thanks everyone for helping with this.

Marci Carpenter

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App