[CCCNFBW] Wine and cheese planning meeting

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:36:43 UTC 2019

Good morning everyone, I am sending out this reminder that those who signed up for the wine and cheese event planning committee are asked to attend our first planning meeting this Saturday at 2 PM at the Blind onion at the corner of grand Boulevard and Mill plain in Vancouver. Expect the meeting to go for at least one hour. We look forward to seeing you all there and thank you for spending your Saturday with us

Matthew Hines