[CCCNFBW] Chapter meeting reminder this Saturday

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:15:34 UTC 2019

Clark County Chapter:

Welcome to 2019, I am excited for the possibilities of what the NFB will
accomplish this year. As a reminder, our monthly chapter meeting will be
this Saturday beginning at 10:00am in the staff lounge at the School for the
Blind. Our monthly board meeting will take place at 8:45am on Saturday
before the chapter meeting. Remember annual dues are due before the meeting
in order to be eligible to vote or run in our board elections. Topics being
discussed at our chapter meeting this month include the following:

WSSB Career Fair(Guest speaker Steve Lowry)

Chapter elections

WSSB talent show

Washington Seminar legislative agenda

Wine and Cheese event