[CCCNFBW] WSSB talent show next Tuesday

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 03:43:14 UTC 2019

Thank you everyone for taking part and coming and speaking to the kids. Would it be possible that we choose some topics ahead of time that are age-appropriate, maybe focus on different opportunities or divisions within the organization that are geared towards this age group? Programming, blind sports, engineering and computers, music, ET see

Matthew Hines