[CCCNFBW] Raffle Donation List

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 18:50:22 UTC 2019

I talked with the owner of burnt Bridge cellars and he indicated that he would donate probably some wine. I have talked to a massage therapist and she may donate. I have contacted by email the organizer of the annual Vancouver craft beer and wine fest as she donated last year but have not gotten a reply. I also talked with the PR person at Pike Road winery in Dundee and emailed him the in-kind donation letter and a cover letter and he will pass it onto their donations person. If they agree to donate he will bringing it to our program on February 13.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone