[CCCNFBW] Bell Ringer for the Salvation Army.

Vincent Ricks vincentricks65 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 02:21:15 UTC 2019

Hello, and good evening to everyone, it's me Vincent Ricks, this not a
blindness issue, but I would like everyone, from the Chapter, to come by
the Walmart Suppercenter, at 430 S. E. 192nd Ave, and say hello, to me and
help me raise some money for the local Salvation Army of Canass/Washougal,
I'll be there starting Tuseday, thru Saturday, this week, from noon to
eight o'clock, so come on by if you still have some late Christmas shopping
left to do. By the way I will be standing outside the Grocery enterence.
Vincent Ricks.