[CCCNFBW] Holiday party and raffle

Matthew Hines ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 02:10:30 UTC 2019

Hello everyone, hope you all are having a fantastic start to your holidays. Just a reminder for the upcoming holiday party for our chapter which is being held this Saturday from 12 PM until 2 PM at great taste Chinese restaurant located at 8101 NE Parkway Dr
Unit E4
Vancouver, WA  98662
United States
Also, the raffle drawing will take place at our party. Please make sure to submit all ticket sales contact information to Corey by email. His email is corey.grandstaff at gmail.com. Look forward to seeing you all there

Matthew Hines
360-980-2385