[CCCNFBW] uber and lyft feedback

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 22:33:37 UTC 2019

I wanted to remind everyone the NFB is currently collecting data on
experiences of riders using Uber and Lyft. Each time you use uber and lyft,
please complete the following survey. Part of this feedback is that the NFB
of Washington receives a rideshare testing grant from the NFB for filling
out these surveys. We are behind in our number of surveys we need to
complete so if you have utilized lyft or uber in the past week or so,
complete one of these surveys ASAP. Thanks.

https://nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program/uber-and-lyft-survey

Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President