[CCCNFBW] Food for picnic

Dominic F Williams bubadfw at aol.com
Sat Aug 24 21:29:54 UTC 2019

Hi this is Dominic the picnic was great but we got the utensils mixed up I got somebody else’s spoon which I will bring to the next meeting in the spring that I want to restart that is mine has my name on it on a piece of tape on the handle and it acting like if you were to hold the spoon up like a flag ward off the side of the handle if you could please clean it and bring it to the next meeting or contact me and we’ll make arrangements thank you

Sent from my iPhone