[CCCNFBW] April board meeting and chapter meeting

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:58:27 UTC 2019

As a reminder, the April board meeting and chapter meeting will be held at
round table Pizza at 13503 SE. Mill Plain Blvd. on Saturday, April 13 from
11 AM to 3 PM.  The board meeting will run from 11 AM to 12 PM and is open
to anyone wishing to attend. The chapter meeting will take place from 12 PM
until 2 PM. We will finish with the uncork for braille fundraiser meeting
from 2 PM to 3 PM. We have reserved the same private room for our meeting
that we used for the holiday party. Those attending are welcome to order
food and drinks but the chapter will not be providing food or drinks for
attendees.

We will be discussing multiple transportation topics, the Columbia bike lane
project, fundraising, legislative action, national convention, and many
other topics. If you have any questions, please contact Corey via phone
and/or e-mail.
     Corey Grandstaff, chapter president