[CCCNFBW] Attention chapter members

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:02:17 UTC 2018

Thank you Beth, you are awesome.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician

Ham Call Sign: K5FPT

From: CCCNFBW [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Merribeth Manning Greenberg via CCCNFBW
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 8:01 AM
To: CCCNFBW
Cc: Merribeth Manning Greenberg
Subject: Re: [CCCNFBW] Attention chapter members

The documents are not fill in the blank PDFs you have to print out and fill out.

Beth (Merribeth) (Manning) Greenberg

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 7:56 AM Matthew Hines via CCCNFBW <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good morning, can you be more specific as to what exactly isn’t working when you fill out the applications? I haven’t heard from anyone else having issues up to this point. Once I know what the issue is, we can start looking at ways that we can get that filled out

Matthew Hines

> On Oct 9, 2018, at 10:49 PM, Betty Fitzpatrick via CCCNFBW <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Matt, I have tried on more than one occasion to fill these forms out
> unsuccessfully. What would you like us to do? Can we perhaps get it done
> after our chapter meeting for anyone who needs help? Thank you. Betty

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CCCNFBW:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/merribeth.manning%40gmail.com