[CCCNFBW] Attention chapter members

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:03:29 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, I am passing along this message from the school for the blind. It is now require that all groups that volunteer with students from the school for the blind go through a proper background check and have a recent volunteer application on file with the school. Because we have numerous volunteer activities coming up with the school, we need to make sure that all members have filled out these forms. I have attached them to this email, please keep in mind that completing these forms is a time sensitive necessity, I am willing to help anyone who requires assistance if they are unable to fill out the documents and send them back. Once you have completed them, even if you have turned them in directly yourself, please inform me when you have completed them and submitted them. Thank you

Matthew Hines