[CCCNFBW] Clark County NFB meeting reminder and board meeting

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:59:09 UTC 2018

CCNFB Members:

As a reminder our monthly CCCNFB meeting is October 13 at 10:00am at the
school for the Blind. Our board meeting will begin at 8:15am at the School
for the blind on the 13th as well. As a reminder, we have guests joining us
from the City of Vancouver to discuss the Vancouver Heights project. Please
encourage any family, friends, neighbors, and fellow blind people to join us
to discuss this exciting project. The meeting will begin in the Sherman
Audotorium, which is still in the Irwin building and we will move afterward
to our meeting spot in the Irwin staff Lounge for the rest of the meeting.
Spread this event far and wide. Also, if you are in need of financial
assistance to attend our upcoming NFBW state convention, please contact me
by the end of the week. Thanks.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President