[CCCNFBW] C-tran vine online open house

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:14:48 UTC 2018

Please make sure that you are using the accessible version of the open house webpage. There is a visual -based webpage with mapping feature  tools and there is the accessible version which I’ve pasted the link to in the original email I sent out. For those who have accidentally gotten to the non-accessible version, here is the link https://www.catchthevine.com/openhouse/index_ada.html

Matthew Hines