[CCCNFBW] Symphony fundraiser

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 01:26:11 UTC 2018

Some of you already know but for those of you who do not know, we have just kicked off a raffle for a pair of season tickets to the Vancouver Symphony orchestra. Tickets are five dollars for one ticket or people can buy five tickets for $20. Please see raffle instructions below and let Corey know if you would like tickets to sell

When selling tickets, make sure to write down person‘s full name, email address, phone number and the number of tickets you sold and send that information to Corey.

Please give the person purchasing the tickets the exact number of tickets they purchase. For example, if they buy one ticket, give them one ticket, if they buy three tickets, give them three tickets, if they buy five tickets for $20, give them five tickets. This allows us to track how many tickets we sold and gives them the number of entries they have in the raffle.

If people would like to purchase tickets with a credit card, please have them contact Matthew Hines at 360-980-2385.

The drawing will be held on August 1 and the winner will be notified within 48 hours of the drawing.

Please email or telephone if you have any questions

Matthew Hines