[CCCNFBW] Annual picnic

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 03:41:38 UTC 2018

Good evening everyone, I hope you all are having a great start to a beautiful summer. I want to announce that we have confirmed our annual picnic for our chapter will take place at Shanahan‘s pub on Saturday, August 18, 2018 from 1:30 PM to 3 PM.

This will be a great opportunity to socialize and celebrate the amazing year our chapter has had while enjoying some great food. We will be meeting in the back room of the pub, if you have any questions, please ask the staff when you arrive. The chapter will be paying for the gratuity for all chapter members and families attending. For those traveling on C – van, we suggest making your pick up reservations between 2:50 and 3:20 PM. We look forward to seeing you all there. Please contact us if you have any questions
 Matthew Hines