[CCCNFBW] chapter meeting and board meeting

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:14:18 UTC 2018

Thank you.

From: CCCNFBW [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Corey
Grandstaff via CCCNFBW
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 9:06 AM
To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List' <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Corey Grandstaff <corey.grandstaff at gmail.com>
Subject: [CCCNFBW] chapter meeting and board meeting

There has been some concern about the cancelation of the July chapter
meeting and board meeting. I have rescheduled our facilities for just this
month: therefore, our monthly chapter meeting will be Saturday July 21 at
10:00am in the staff lounge at the School for the Blind. Our board meeting
will be July 20 at 3:00pm at the Blind Onion. I apologize about the lack of
communication on these last two decisions, I have been working doubles this
entire week right after returning from convention. Thank you for your
understanding.

     Corey