[CCCNFBW] Chapter Meeting this saturday January 13 2018

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:12:34 UTC 2018

Clark County Members:

I just wanted to remind everyone about our upcoming meeting this Saturday
January 13, 2018 from 10:00am-12:00pm. The meeting will be held in the staff
lounge at the Washington State School for the Blind. I will not be able to
attend as my family is getting together in New Orelans this weekend to
celebrate Christmas: therefore, this also means there will be no board
meeting as usual this week. Please find the agenda below, one of the other
officers will facilitate the meeting:

Presidencial Release

Secretarys Report

Treasurers Report

Transportation Report

Legislative Update

Washington Seminar Discussion

Upcoming WSSB Talent Show in March(volunteers needed to assist[I will
provide exact date to Matthew before the meeting])

Upcoming Wine and Cheese Event in May(Bob will provide update, tickets will
be available to sell at February meeting, members need to start requesting
in-kind donations)

Columbian Update(Matthew will provide update)

Announcement of upcoming annual planning meeting in conjunction with March
chapter meeting

Thank you and hope everyone can attend.

     Corey Grandstaff