[CCCNFBW] riding the Vine

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 01:49:19 UTC 2018

Has anyone ridden the Vine route this past week?

If so, what has been your experience regarding the volume of the audible
callouts?

I've ridden it once and the audibles were ok.

If you recall, we discussed in our November chapter meeting that we were
going to test the Vine route to inform C-tran know when the audibles were
not loud enough. If you recall, Walt gordan from c-tran told us that there
were no complaints regarding the volume. If we don't become pro-active and
let them know if the volume is too low, nothing will change.

Bob Sellers