[CCCNFBW] items we still need for wine and cheese baskets

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:08:43 UTC 2018

Clark County Members:

I am excited with all the items collected thus far. As far as ticket sales,
we have collected money for 22 tickets, I know some of you may not have
turned in money yet, this is what has been collected by our treasurer. We
are still in need of the following items for our raffle baskets, I know some
of you are working on them, but until we have them on hand, I will consider
we still need them. Please have all your raffle items to Corey by April 29.
Thanks

Items still needed:

Movie theater tickets

Candy