[CCCNFBW] taste of Vancouver basket

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Mon Apr 2 01:32:37 UTC 2018

I have a gift certificate from the Jerusalem Café and hand made truffles for each of the three baskets from flur chocolates in downtown Vancouver.
I also previously  got a donated a gift certificate for a free in-home massage.  And I also got a gift certificate for a free manicure.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone