[CCCNFBW] our chapter meeting.

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 04:56:43 UTC 2017

No problem, glad to do it.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician

Ham Call Sign: K5FPT

From: CCCNFBW [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Hines via CCCNFBW
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 8:49 PM
To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
Cc: Matthew Hines
Subject: Re: [CCCNFBW] our chapter meeting.

Thank you Less, appreciate you being on top of that. Great turnout today and glad to have some new faces

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2017, at 8:31 PM, Les Fitzpatrick via CCCNFBW <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello, We had a great meeting today, we had sixteen people there. We had 2 people join us. Welcome David Bouchard, and Patricia Maddix. Also we enjoyed having Patricia’s husband Ray Maddix there also. I subscribed bot Patrician and David to cccnfbw and nfbwatlk as well. I got a confirmation email on David from cccnfbw. So welcome David. I will watch for the confirmation of Patricia as well. So thank all of you for a good meeting.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician

Ham Call Sign: K5FPT

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CCCNFBW:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/matthewhines984%40gmail.com