[CCCNFBW] Gee Creek

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri May 26 05:52:34 UTC 2017

Just a heads-up. Our weekend at Ghee Creek is coming up on June 3rd & 4th.
We should start collecting cookies, either bought or baked by, etc. for the
event. We will need several dozen cookies to meet the need. It is good
opportunity for those who  are not working this weekend, to assist in
rounding up cookies. Let us know by Wednesday, May 31st, if you are not
working a shift at Ghee creek, but you have cookies to donate. Arrangements
will need to be made for getting the cookies to the right people.

Bob