[CCCNFBW] chapter meeting this Saturday

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:01:59 UTC 2017

Clark County Members:

Our chapter will be meeting this Saturday at 10:00am at the school for the
Blind Irwin staff lounge. We will be discussing upcoming national
convention, a little bit of fundraising information, how we can reach out to
other blind people in the community, and will review how to access newsline
via phone, computer, and apps. Hope to see you all there. Also, the board
will be meeting Friday at 3:00pm at the Blind Onion if anyone is interested
in attending.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President