[CCCNFBW] duties at Wine & cheese event

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Thu May 4 09:06:15 UTC 2017

We want to have a long table, so that, as people enter they will first
encounter Corey who will be taking tickets and cash  for tickets purchased
at the door. Just past hi will be Matt who will be  receiving credit card
payments. Past him will be Betty sitting at a table with raffle tickets
available. Paula, Kaye and myself can assist in  the selling of raffle
tickets. Either there or around the room.

Since Don cannot make it. I'll  will offer the welcoming and  the
explanation about the event, as well as introducing the musicians.

We will have the drawing for the raffle somewhere around 3:15 and 3:30. Kaye
will assist in that portion.

We should be able to set up everything if we arrive about 12:30.

Be sure and bring any unused tickets with you. We will need them for those
who purchase tickets at the door.

If you have tickets, but will not be attending the event be sure and get
your tickets to Corey, Matt, Betty, Paula, Kaye or me.

These are the only people I know for sure that will be attending the event
from our chapter. If you know of others let us know.

Bob