[Cccnfbw] meeting reminder

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:23:59 UTC 2017

Clark County NFB Members:

As a reminder we have a meeting this Saturday March 11 beginning at 10:00am
in the staff lounge at the Washington state school for the blind until
2:00pm. This month's meeting will include discussion of the NFB/WSSB talent
show on March 13, preparation for our Wine and Cheese and ampaltheater
fundraisers coming up, as well as information regarding our national
scholarship program and upcoming National Convention. In addition, the
meeting will include a showing of the documentary Bottom Dollar at 12:00pm,
pizza provided by the chapter, an annual planning meeting from
12:30pm-2:00pm, and a visit from our state president Marci Carpenter. I
challenge every member to come to the meeting with one idea of what you
expect our chapter to accomplish in 2017. I look forward to this exciting
meeting and continuing to build the federation. By the way, please feel free
to bring a friend or potential member.

     Corey Grandstaff

     Chapter President