[CCCNFBW] Fw: C-TRAN launches redesigned website

Merribeth Manning Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 23:42:22 UTC 2017

I checked it out on my phone and it definatly is an improvment.
Looking at routes with wide schedules like 37 need improvment you cant see
the the whole schedule left to right. It works better if you turn  the
phone sideways but still cuts off the part of the last stop. If you swipe
ledt it brings you to Saturdays schedule swipe left again and sinday
schedule.
Beth (Manning) Greenberg

--
Beth (Merribeth) (Manning) Greenberg