[CCCNFBW] anual chapter picnic

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 18:03:16 UTC 2017

You will be missed.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician

Ham Call Sign: K5FPT

From: CCCNFBW [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michael Timm via CCCNFBW
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 10:32 AM
To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
Cc: Michael Timm
Subject: Re: [CCCNFBW] anual chapter picnic

 I won't be able to come because my parents are coming into town that day and we're going to go do some things together I'm sorry

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 9:58 AM Corey Grandstaff via CCCNFBW <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Clark County Chapter:

Sorry for the delay, things have been crazy at work. I am excited to announce our annual chapter picnic this Saturday July 29 at Vice President Betty Watson’s home. Thank you to Betty for opening her home to our chapter. The picnic will begin at 11:00am until the party ends. Her address is: 5512 nE 41st AVE, Vancouver, WA 98661. The chapter will provide the hamburgers and hot dogs. Please contact Kay Kipp at 360-721-3804 with how many people are coming with you and what you are bringing. The following items are already being provided by chapter members:

Betty: Tablecloths, Plates, Napkins, Silverware, Cake

Chris: Ranch style Pasta salad

Corey: lettuce, tomatos, onions, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, cups

Doug: hamburger and hot dog buns

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CCCNFBW:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/timm.mikeb%40gmail.com