[Cccnfbw] Amphitheater

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:12:06 UTC 2017

Hey Bob,I say lets do it,sounds like we could make a lot of money on thos fund raiser.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2017, at 7:27 PM, Robert Sellers via Cccnfbw <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org<mailto:cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

I got a call from the amphitheater folks asking me if we wanted to  be involved this Summer. They would like to know by March 1st. We only need to say, yes or no. we don’t need to have all of our volunteers by then. But, if we say yes we will need to get the volunteers. There are 13 shows already scheduled.
Cory can probably give a better estimate (average)  on how much money we can  earn per event.
If we could get $400 per event that would give us $5200 for the seaon. That can go a long ways in assisting our members to get to conventions and conferences.
How do you feel about making it happen?

Bob Sellers