[CCCNFBW] Gee Creek update

Andrew J. West andrew.jn.west at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:33:12 UTC 2017

A staffing agent had told me the employees said that, upon which I
explained how that is illegal, I got an update yesterday. I'm wondering if
they really did say that, realized what they said and gave this update:
"Apologies, Mr. West. What we were trying to say is, we had hired someone
before we interviewed you, taking up one of the few spots we have open. We
still have you in the running for a candidate, but we did not have the room
to properly train you if things were to move forward. We wanted to make
sure that if we went with you, you'd have all the room you need to get the
proper training for the specific things we want you to do. You're still in
the running, though, don't worry"

I can do the work they want. I've had training, work experience, and I've
got a letter of recommendation from my previous supervisor, so there should
never be an excuse. Their update eased me a bit, so... yeah.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/andrew.