[CCCNFBW] Gee Creek update

Andrew J. West andrew.jn.west at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:19:49 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone,
Andrew here!
I just got some really cool news! I reached out to a company that
manufactures the eSight device, made to help the visually impaired
community, and they would like to try and schedule an organized event with
us to promote their device. We would all get time to use the device and see
how it helps, they would send someone who has been using eSight to share
how it has helped them, and representatives!

I wanted to reach out to you all sooner, but I've been so swamped. My
apologies.
If you all think this is an event you would like to help promote, let me
know so I can inform them how many of us would like to participate!

I told them when and where we meet, which would be a perfect opportunity
for the students of the blind school to be there and have a chance to
discover more assistive technology!
Not only that, but I know there are visually impaired people in the
community with family members willing to help them, so we could possibly
post fliers, and share with friends and family! I'm super excited about
this, but I want to make sure it's something you are all onboard with.
Send me an email seperatly at Andrew.jn.west at gmail.com

- Andrew J.